Thursday 25 October 2018

Thankful Thursday - 154

Definitely almost forgot about posting today. This week I'm thankful for...

1. A visit from Juanita. She was in town from Holland for just 5 days, but we got to hang out 3 times and it's always so nice to reconnect! We've been connecting more and more the last few years. Probably partially because we hang out one-on-one instead of in big family groups more. I do much better one-on-one :). 

Closest we could get to the kids cooperating with a photo

SO. MUCH. DROOL!


Dom calls her Nanny too. Every female that comes into our house is now Nanny apparently. It cracks me up.

We took Dom and Em for a walk, and we finally thought Dom was going to hold her hand and she got excited, but it turns out he just wanted to push the stroller. 

2. Kids playing nicely. 

Playing nicely together

Always Peeking and Boo-ing

She's started sitting up! Not for very long spurts, but she gets stronger every day. I love this stage so much. (Except for the fact that she's in the middle of Leap 5 and she wants to be held... a lot... I brought out the Beluga Baby wrap again this week after not using it for a couple months! Still a lifesaver.

3. Fall! I don't recall the last time we had such a gorgeous Fall. Yes, now it's kind of gloomy, but we had a great run!

Oh my gosh these colours

No comments:

Post a Comment