Thursday 30 March 2017

Thankful Thursday - 83

Another week down, and lots more to be thankful for!

1. Spring is coming! 



2. Answers! I always knew Dom was a fussier than average baby. He rarely seemed settled or comfortable, often fussing and crying throughout the day. The last couple weeks the fussing and crying turned into inconsolable screaming fits. It was truly heart-breaking. I could see how much pain he was in, and there was nothing I could do. He was refusing to nurse, taking very short naps, and losing his mind at the drop of the hat. Finally my gut told me this was more than just baby crying. Not a growth spurt, not a leap, something was wrong. Some research led me to believe he has reflux. We went straight to the doctor during a particularly bad fit, and they gave us a prescription for Zantac, an antacid. The meds worked great the first couple days and he was like a different baby! He is still hit or miss, but we can definitely tell reflux is the problem. I'm just not sure whether the meds are as effective as we need. He had a couple good nights and days, and then last night had frequent wake-ups, and things are tough today... 


Happy boys like to read books!

Taking  snooze with Oma

3. Toller Family. On Saturday we got together with our Toller family and went for a nice walk at Derby Reach!


I don't know why I didn't get in on this photo... Oh well! Sherlock is the one with/in front of Shel :)
{Dogs Back Row L-R: Rebel, Ripley, Sherlock, Ranger}
{Dogs Front Row L-R: Charlotte, Ruby, Duke}

Baby-wearing mama! (This is the Ergo I got from the shower at church. I asked for a black one, but upon opening it realized how much dog hair it would collect. Looked nice, but turned ginger before long! Had to exchange for something lighter haha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment