Thursday 9 March 2017

Thankful Thursday - 80

THIS week I'm grateful for many things...

Sorry... apparently all my pictures lately are of the child. Not a lot else happens for me lately!

1. Dom is liking his crib now! We (try to) do at least 1 nap during the day in his crib. I usually put him down mostly awake, and then see what he does. Surprisingly he will usually suck his soothie and just go to sleep. The other day he was stuffed up on his belly, so I flipped him to his back and he promptly woke up and decided it was party time! (Shoot...)






I had to post this... I used to suck my two middle fingers, until I was poking myself in the eyes and switched to the first two. I caught Dom sucking his two middle fingers... and he had one up his nose (face palm). Haha he still has lots to learn!

Now that's nap time!! *Yes... he's on his tummy. I know*

2. The boys. In my life I am, and have always been, surrounded by boys. Yes, I have some girl friends, but I grew up with boys, I have boys, I married a boy... I love them all!

 
"I'll have a bottle of the house white!"

This is the face Dom makes when he first wakes up every morning. Followed by LOTS of smiles and chatting all about his dreams!

Dom's unorthodox way of sucking his thumb...

Sometimes I spoil the child by bringing him into bed after a 630 (or later) feed in the morning. He usually crashes super hard for another couple hours. So much sweetness!

Booger-full selfies at StoryTime at Church this morning!

I sent this picture to my family on WhatsApp. All the boys promptly responded with crazy faces of their own!... 

*I did not ask for permission to post following pictures... easier to ask for forgiveness than permission right? Haha*




"Where's the baby?....THERE HE IS!!" 

3. Walks in nature. On one of our (rare) not snowy days we took a lovely walk at Tynehead. It always feels so great to get some fresh air. Sometimes a fussy baby just needs a change of scenery.



Maybe my goal for this week will be to take a few non-baby photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment