Monday 20 March 2017

Lately

I feel like I haven't had a chance to blog! Or anything to blog about really...

This is what we've been up to lately.

March 12th we had David's birthday. I posted about this briefly in another post, but didn't have the pictures of the brunch from my camera as I forgot it at his parents' house!


 


Yesterday I went to Aly's Bridal shower. Aly and my brother Adam are getting married this summer in the Okanagan! Can't wait!

Such pretty invitations!




Gorgeous High Tea at Aly's Great Aunt's house! She had all these tea sets already! Amazing.

I went out and bought a Convertible Car Seat... We're not ready to move out of the bucket seat yet, but the one we wanted went on sale for 25% off! We got a 2016 Clek Foonf in Shadow. It is regular $599.99, but we got it for $449.99... Gulp... I never thought I'd spend so much on a car seat! But, it is the "mother of all car seats". It will be worth it I'm sure, and it will last a long time!


Gotta keep this guy safe!

On Saturday we had Scott over during the day. I had band practice in the morning (first time playing bass in church since November!), and went to the grocery story afterwards. As I was browsing I noticed red meat was majorly on sale... I got 1300g extra lean ground beef, 4 top sirloin steaks, and a top sirloin roast! The steak and roast were like 60% off! And not because they were old stock... what a STEAL!! We decided to cook the roast that day, and invited my parents over too, because they normally make roast for US! Boy... it was soooooo delicious!!!

We stuck D in the Bumbo to watch us eat. He's almost sturdy enough for it... but it worked for the short amount of time!

Dom is so predictable... he just LOVES to watch us (especially me) eat. Every bite this is his face. Love it! Haha

Teaching him young!

Father & Son

Fuzzy picture, but I just LOVE this face <3

 I have very few pictures of Dom & I. I already wish I had more, so I can't imagine when he's all grown up and I look back and hardly have any! :( I should work on that... asking people to take photos of us. 

So bad, but here is a video of Dom watching TV with Dad... (covers face)... apparently he likes car shows! Haha cooing away. 


Anyway, there has been more going on, but at least I could unload these pictures! :)
I had to squeeze in this post during a nap!

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment