Thursday 1 December 2016

Thankful Thursday - 67

Lots to be grateful for this week!

1. Christmas Decorations!!! We went to Lions Bay last weekend (will post about that tomorrow), On Sunday we were heading home and I was dead set on going to get a Christmas tree! I convinced David, my dad, Scott & Courtney to brave the rain and wind and go to Country Noble Christmas Tree Farm in Langley. We picked out our perfectly imperfect trees and lugged them home!


I love Christmas time. It's so Gezelligheid. 

2. 6 more days of work! Hopefully I can make it through all 6... Things have been nuts lately and I'm just focused on keeping this baby in there! I feel like there is no way I still have 4+ weeks of growth left! No more room Baby-K!! :)


No pictures of work, but in this photo Sherlock encompasses what I envision the start of my maternity leave (aka before baby is born) to be like. 

3. Opportunity for one last get-away. I am so grateful we got to go to Lions Bay last weekend. It was beautiful and far enough away from home that it felt like we were at a destination. It was extraordinarily relaxing and I love getting to spend time with the family. I'm starting to realize things are going to look DRAMATICALLY different a month, year, and 5 years from now. Enjoying the little things now while we can!


Such a gorgeous weekend away! Loved seeing the snow-capped peaks

Have you taken a moment to consider what you're grateful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment