Thursday 19 November 2015

Thankful Thursday - 21

I missed Thankful Thursday last week due to our trip, but this week I'm thankful for...

1. Onesie Season! I was gifted this onesie by Janine last year for my birthday. She conveniently purchased the same one, so now we have matching onesies. After a quick FaceTime date this week, I decided to bring out the PJ's for the first time this season. SO COZY!



2. Winning. I very rarely win anything, so winning a free bottle of wine because we were given McCann's puck at the pub during a hockey game was all too exciting for me! It feels great to win something... especially when tasty wine is involved!




3. Random Reminders. This quote has been a favorite for me for many years, and it seems to randomly pop up in my life from time to time. It's never when I expect it, but maybe when I need it. Although it's one of my favorite quotes, I have a hard time going along with it. Maybe that's why it keeps coming up. Maybe I have to take a step back and think about what I (we) want to do with my life! Food for thought...



No comments:

Post a Comment