Monday 2 November 2015

Remainder of Halloween Weekend!

While Halloween of course took over most of the weekend, there were other things going on as well!

First, on Thursday I went and got my hair highlighted! 

Before: Clearly I don't take enough selfies. Couldn't find a recent shot of my hair.

During: My head felt so heavy!

After: I'm blonde again!

Friday night David went out to a basketball game at Kwantlen, so I stayed home and watched Netflix and had a date night with Sherlock. 


Best date ever!

Sleeman Honey Brown and some Doritos. Tasty snack for a night in

My little snuggle-buddy


Saturday morning I had band practice and then it was time to head home to prep for Halloween! You can read more about Halloween and Saturday evening on my previous post!


The aftermath of too much food and a couple stu-garitas. Happy, sleepy family!

Sunday morning I played bass in church and then we were supposed to go to see "Off Leash" a 'fusion-operetta' at the Fugue Theatre. Unfortunately, the show was cancelled as one of the actors had an allergic reaction to a bug bite! We are rescheduled for Thursday evening though. 


We had an "off-leash" moment of our own. We were downstairs and we hear Sherlock run upstairs and start click-clacking around. This is where we found him. Unclear as to what his obsession with the bathtub is! I think he likes the spray nozzle...

Shadow got a new bed to help her cope with Halloween. Naturally, she was scared of it. Never adjusted well to new things! I coaxed her in with some treats and she realized it was actually a pretty great place to be. Unfortunately she was laying in it the wrong way so it sort of folded up on her like a taco... Oh well!

I don't do well with plans changing typically, so I was a bit thrown by the show being cancelled. David and I tidied up our house a bit and took Sherlock for a walk. I absolutely love the fall colours. There is something about a Duck Toller in the Fall.


Fall leaves

Sherlock 10 weeks old

Sherlock 14 months old

In the evening, my parents came over to watch Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince. Such a great movie. Every time I watch these movies or read the books I learn something new, or notice a new level of meaning in a certain line/scene. 


Our friend Shadow came to visit as well!

Mom and Dad snuggled up in the corner with the chaise lounge; Sherlock creepily watching Shadow sleep.

Mom brought some soup and we made turkey and cheese paninis to go with it. Delicious!

ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL WE GO TO ORLANDO! Oh I cannot wait. I feel like I could really use this vacation! Work has been a nut-show lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment