Thursday 5 November 2015

Thankful Thursday - 20

Hello everyone!

This week I am thankful for...

1. David's job. We feel so blessed that David has a job that he loves and is very passionate about. It gets tough in the slower seasons (like now until Christmas), but overall it has been amazing. Every year it seems to get a little less stressful as we figure things out. It's also a plus that he gets to see so many incredible houses. Below is a snap from one of his latest shoots in West Van. If you haven't read it already, read my blog post about Kimber Images and how we started this journey.


Amazing house eh!

2. Being married. Next week (November 10) is our 3 year wedding anniversary. A couple days ago (November 2) it was 4 years since we got engaged! Here are some shots from our Engagement photo shoot with GC Photography at Fort Langley.





Look at that handsome devil!

 
Oh we were so young! I was only 19. I look at 19 year old people around me and I think... no... there is no way I was that young when we got engaged!

3. Throwback Thursday moment(s)! Not that I couldn't find 3 things to be grateful for this week, but I figure I'm due for a Throwback Thursday! Since we're going to throw back... Let's go way back to when my brothers and I were all little!


Pumpkin carving with Jeff & Adam. That table is still in the family. Impressive!

Me mimicking Mom feeding Scott. Check out that couch!

Mom had pretty great hair... for the 1990's!

The four kids out for a walk with Dad and caught in a rainstorm!
(Kids Left to Right: Jeff, Renee, Scott, Adam)

My first birthday; before the cake smash.

Picking dandelions in my Sunday dress!

What are you grateful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. That stroller takes me back to my childhood! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete