Tuesday 24 November 2020

19 Weeks (VIEWFINDER) - 3.0: Nov 17-23

 

  • Baby is as big as a viewfinder. WTF is a viewfinder? Ahhh yes... good times!

  • Translation: baby is 6" long and about half a pound!
  • I am starting to feel really pregnant now. I have been having some of the aches and pains reminding me of last pregnancy, but hopefully being in better shape will keep some of these things at bay for a while longer!
  • 19 weeks and 6 days we saw baby's kicks from the outside! We probably could have before too, but I didn't think to check. It's crazy that this is our third time going through this and it's still so strange and exciting.
  • Lots of movement every day, usually in the evening when I sit down with my orange juice and small bowl of ice cream (no shame). 
  • My nose is so stuffy much of the time! I can't sleep unless I'm on my back because of it. Luckily that's still possible.
  • I have my anatomy scan (mid-way ultrasound) on November 26. Looking forward to seeing this baby, making more gender predictions, and confirming that everything is going well in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment