Sunday 19 April 2020

Puppies, Toddlers & Productivity!

Focusing on feeling productive this week. Started and finished a new puzzle, going to start a new book, picked up the pens again, and did some cleaning and organizing around the house! Part of my sanity revolves around feeling useful and productive, so I've had to change gears a little bit and give myself some grace!

Just because he's cute <3


1000 pieces on this puzzle mat I borrowed from Scott & Ashleigh. So nice to be able to roll it all up and get it out of the way when I'm not working on it. 

Cleaned Dom's room adn got this map up on his wall. We got it from a neighbour and finally got around to hanging it up. He loves it!

That and the firehouse. We also have our old TV stand in his room that we just haven't been able to part with yet. It's perfect for storing toys, books, diapers, etc. and playing on.

Here's a close-up of part of the map. It has all these silly illustrations of where animals come from all over the world. 

There is talk of a virtual book club reading this book together. I've been meaning to read it, so what better time than now?!

Poor Sherlock. I found him locked in jail with the other kids yesterday. 

While I folded laundry, Dom set up a picnic in Emilia's room.

Dom has been asking a out God a lot, and talking about God. I told him we have a book about God, so he was asking to read the God book. We read the creation story, and I just had to wonder what Adam and Eve are up to behind these bushes! HAHAHA!

I've been trying to get her in this jean jacket for ages, but she kept refusing. Finally she brought it to me yesterday and asked me to put it on. Love how it brings out her blue eyes <3

And finally, we had Benny over for a play date and Ash brought bubbles. Dave took out his camera and he got some awesome pictures!

He's such a sweetie; honestly soooo snuggly too! Way more than Sherlock ever was. It's hard to capture how tiny he is without seeing him in person. 




What are the chances?!

Starting that "pointing" behaviour already!

You can kind of see how small he is here, compared to Dom's sandal.




Such a crazy old lady. The faces she makes totally reminds me of when she was a newborn and made the CRAZIEST faces!

Throwback!



Benny's first photobomb





His lips <3

Looks like a Nike ad


:P




Sherlock came out to play, too. He's SO good with Benny. I truly think they'll be great friends; very similar low levels of energy and submissive demeanor. After these photos I realized how badly he needed a groom. Dom helped me do that yesterday for about 30 minutes. 

Benny just pretending to be brave. A little bit of forced perspective, but he really is so tiny!





No comments:

Post a Comment