Monday 22 July 2019

Parties, Parks and Playgrounds!

We've been busy and outdoors a lot! The weather has been gorgeous. Hot, but not SO hot. 

Quick stop at Opa & Oma's to water the plants!

Saturday we went to Geoff Belair's 60th birthday dinner at his son's townhouse complex. They had hired a caterer - I can't remember the name, but it was BBQ and DELICIOUS!! Scott & Ashleigh watched the kids so we could go and it was a nice break from reality. 



I hit 100 followers on my lettering Instagram account while we were at the party. I don't know why it matters; it probably doesn't, but it feels nice to be "liked" by people I don't even know. Hmm... that sounds vain. I'm enjoying the lettering and it's fun that other people enjoy it too. That better?

Sunday we went to church and then Dom and I went to Brielle's first birthday party! Natalia hosted at Fleetwood Park and we got a nice shady spot close to the water park. Dom enjoyed having my undivided attention (no Emilia), and it was a fun little date for us! He is getting more confident with my friends, and more playful with his. They are starting to develop little imaginations and it just kills me!



There go Dom & Isla. They play so well together and it warms my heart.

Playing Pooh Sticks with an old piece of green balloon


We went to David's parents' house for a family dinner afterwards as they just got back from a 3 week road trip!



This morning we had planned to meet up at Katrina's house, but she had swimming lessons for Henry at 12, so we met at a playground in Clayton instead. The kids all played well and we had a nice shady spot to sit. I had a laugh looking at all these kids running around. Like whose life is this? Whose kids are these? One of those moments :)


Super hard to see, but Dom is over there just lifting the seesaw up and down. For some reason I found it funny in that moment

Little besties.

A bunch of the bigger kids went on a "nature walk" or "bear hunt" or something, and all came stampeding back around the corner to us. This may have been one of those "who are all these kids" moments. 

Dom floats between playing with the older kids (Henry and Cadence), and the ones his age (Isla and Sam).

Isla and Dom can SO often be found running off together haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment