Thursday 8 November 2018

Thankful Thursday - 156

This week I am thankful for...

1. Watching the salmon run. Katrina and I took the kids to Tynehead yesterday and the salmon were headed up-stream. The boys enjoyed running back and forth across the bridge watching the fish. Katrina and I felt frustrated for the fish as it seemed to be 2 steps forward 3 steps back half the time. 



2. Sunshine and David's slow season! This makes it easier to make quick trips to Tynehead with the family. 



3. Scott & Ashleigh are engaged! They are so good for each other and their happiness is contagious. Looking forward to a 2019 wedding!



4. Emilia's leap is over. Leap 5... (Wonder Weeks App if you're interested). Leap 5 is/was awful! So glad it seems to be over and I have my happy girl back!



Yup. She wears a lot of pink. I never said I was going to be the moms that didn't put their girls in pink. I love it. It's girly and cute!

5. Dom's kind heart.

He asked me to hold Emilia the other day. He NEVER ever asks to hold her, so it was worth documenting.

If this was his angry face I wouldn't be too upset if he got angry. Sadly, it's just his pretend angry face.

We made muffins together and he helped pour and stir, and then I set him up with a bowl of flour and he spent a solid 45 minutes measuring and pouring flour. Hooray for quiet toddler activities he actually participated in!

No comments:

Post a Comment