Thursday 1 November 2018

Thankful Thursday - 155

Thankful Thursday! Feeling very thankful this morning. Maybe because the kids slept in until 7:30? Maybe because I actually found time to blog? Maybe because yesterday was SUCH a fun Halloween? Maybe because I've already ingested more candy today than I have in a month? 

1. Big Blue Eyed baby. Big eyes, not big baby... Everyone comments on Emilia's huge blue eyes. She makes me want to have a thousand babies some days. <3






This face cracks me up so much. She is very relateable here after I woke her up. Sorry baby

So envious of both my babies' lips.

2. Dom's love for music. He played "Popa's tar" (Opa's guitar) the other day, and proceeded to sing along with whatever Raffi song he decided they were singing at that moment. Mostly Luna or Baby Beluga.


Look at that form! Other than being backwards... 



"Luuuna"

3. Halloween costumes. You can see my Halloween post for more pictures, but Dom wants to wear his costume every day. He asked to wear the hat to the grocery store yesterday. Sure buddy, no problem! During the day, Emilia was a doctor with a hand-me-down costume from Janine, and she was a Mandrake in the evening. 






4. Eating yummy on a budget! The other day I really wanted to eat out, but we didn't want to pay restaurant prices or bring the kids to a restaurant. I thought to myself, "Where would I go and what would I order?" I decided I'd go to Cactus Club and get the flatbread. That should be easy enough to make myself! It was. And it was deeeelicious!




Now both the kids are napping, David is out, and I'm going to sit down with some tea, chocolate, crocheting and Grey's Anatomy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment