Wednesday 26 September 2018

Cuteness - Picture Unload

I have so many pictures of the littles on my phone. Time to unload!

I had a little happy time with Emilia yesterday and snapped some photos. She's so funny. Seriously. How do I pick a favorite?!

 




Her eyes are so big, blue and round








And then there's the two amigos. Clearly siblings. Laying on the floor sucking their fingers. 


Ashleigh took Dom for a walk to the park and tested out her new phone camera on him.



Why is he such an old man?! Haha!

He often walks around like this. It kills me


VROOM VROOM! Riding on the motorcycle

Apparently he spent 10 minutes standing like an old man staring at the fountain in their garden



This video was from a little while ago. I didn't know he even knew what dandelions were and then he stopped to blow on this one on our walk. Such cuteness.

 
The doctor suggested we try starting Em on oatmeal if she's interested. Well... I think we'll try again in a week or two haha! Not impressed!



No comments:

Post a Comment