Thursday 3 August 2017

Thankful Thursday - 96

This week I am thankful for...

1. Dom's strong selfie game. He is figuring out the camera which is great fun. I am loving this boy more and more every day! 

This isn't technically a selfie, but it's hilarious anyway! The morning of the wedding as the boys were getting ready. Adam wanted a picture with his favorite nephew and Dom had other ideas...




2. Health and safety. As the smoke chokes out much of the province, I'm feeling very grateful that we are still healthy and safe where we are. I try to limit the time outside right now with Dominic, but over all for our little family the smoke doesn't pose much of a risk. Hopefully all these fires can be under control soon so families can return home and everyone can feel at ease. 

What a magnificent sunset (not!). Hard to believe there's not a cloud in the sky...

Despite the smoke I've been going for a walk with Sherlock and Dom every day early in the morning to try beat the heat. 

3. Pinterest. Pinterest is full of good ideas! I spent the morning making some baby food purees and doing a "craft" with Dom. I think I was more excited about the craft than he was, but that's okay! There are endless lists of ideas and games and activities to do with a 7 month old (or whatever age). Thank goodness, because I still have no idea what I'm doing! Haha



It just turned into a mash of blue on a piece of paper. Fun times. I can't wait to do real crafts with him when he's older! (Hopefully he's into colouring and gluing and all those things I know how to do!)


This is admittedly not a Pinterest idea, but we made use of the pool outside today to beat the heat! We spent the evening at the mall with Oma in the air conditioning! Whew!


Sherlock wanted in on the fun...

But then he had a little too much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment