Tuesday 30 May 2017

Hot Hot Weekend!

I feel like we completely skipped Spring this year. We went straight from hoodies and jeans to barely wanting to wear shorts and a tank top! It was close to 30 degrees all weekend. No. I am not complaining one bit!I try my best not to complain in the winter or summer. 

We had to do what we could do to beat the heat!

On Saturday we dropped Dom with my mom for an hour and went for dinner. David got us a table and ordered some Pale Ales for us. He misread the menu and thought each beer was $5.00. Nope! 5.0... and $13! EACH! They were huge... Oops! Haha They were delicious though! :)


Had to wake Dom Sunday morning from his first nap so we could go to church. I realized I hardly have any pictures of him sleeping anymore since he's always in his crib. Here we go... Sleeping beauty fighting the wake up!


After church we brought Dom swimming for the first time at Fleetwood pool! He had just woken up from a nap and never really got rid of the cobwebs, but he didn't cry or fuss at all!

He mostly just wanted to eat the basketball


Yucky water!

Scott & Courtney came over after swimming for pizzas and churros!


This is from the plant we dug up and re-planted elsewhere in our yard last year. It totally died and I thought it was a lost cause, but this year it's a tiny little shrub with one huge gorgeous flower on it! <3


I'm trying to keep my Mother's Day flowers alive! I'm the worst with plants... That's why I'm so proud of the ones that are growing! 


And of course there are some new pictures of Mr. Dom! Can't go wrong with these!

Love these little fingers

He uses his tongue so much! Love him.

I am so looking forward to many more hot weekends (and weeks) this summer! I will probably be more tanned this year than ever before!

1 comment:

  1. Henry had those dino jammies!! Too bad they are a big size, otherwise Don & Sam could match! I suck at plants too.. I finally caved and bought some fakies at ikea :)

    ReplyDelete