Thursday 11 May 2017

Thankful Thursday - 88

This week, I'm thankful for...

1. I am married to a good looking woman. What?! Haha! There is an app called FaceApp, where you in put a picture of your face, and you can choose different filters. In our case we have the original in the top left, then old on top right, young on bottom right, and female (in my case male) on bottom left. If you haven't downloaded this app, it's good for a few laughs!


The guys figure we should make a Tinder profile for the female Dave to see how many swipes we get haha.

I make a handsome young man! Also.. i feel like that's actually what I'm going to look like when I'm old and that's scary. The "old" ones scare me.

I really think that could be Jeff when he's older.



2. Friends for Dominic. Who knows when Dom is going to get some cousins (nudge nudge) or siblings, so I am so grateful for the friends he already has. I know he doesn't know they're friends yet, but trust me... they'll be friends... I also got together for a long walk at Tynehead with two of the ladies from our midwife group and their babies. More friends!

Henry and Dom, or "Nom" as Henry says. Very fitting I think!

Jaia & Dom holding hands. Hopefully Daddy Neil approves!


3. The Jolly Jumper! Enough said. 

Just hangin' out

It's really hard to get a picture of the jumping. So much movement.

This is Jeff when he was "little" rocking out in the jolly jumper almost 30 years ago. Same face as Dom makes! Haha

Jollily Jumping and Blowing "Strawberries" (as Mom so eloquently put it! Haha)

4. Affectionate baby. Dom is such a snuggler with me. He doesn't show quite the same level of affection for others, so it feels super special to me. I'm sure that's normal, but I feel fuzzy when he lights up every time he sees my face.




Constantly being patted and grabbed at during feeds *rolling eyes, but also secretly loving every moment of it*


This smile kills me. No, he's not always a happy baby. I'd say he's on the fussier/needier side, but when he is happy, he's HAPPY! 

1 comment:

  1. Those old pictures are crazy!! Girl Jeff looks like you haha.

    ReplyDelete