Thursday 6 August 2015

Thankful Thursday - 7

How is it this time already?! 
This past week has absolutely FLOWN by. Very busy indeed!

1. The rain and cooler weather. It's been so nice to crawl into jeans and a hoodie for our walks with Sherlock instead of sweating in shorts and a tank top! It's also awesome to get some rain to help combat and prevent forest fires!
Terrible photo, but you can see the grey clouds out of my office window!


2. Engagements!!! Janine and Neil got engaged on August 4. He proposed in her hometown of North Vancouver on the West Van Sea Wall. Very thoughtful and romantic of him. Very excited for her, although odd to see her doing something so conventional as getting married!




3. Starbucks. This may seem like a repeat as I was previously thankful for coffee, but something about a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato on a cooler rainy day just makes me feel good and cozy inside. I went with a friend to an appointment yesterday and it was just what I needed to ease the nerves in the waiting room! (The barista may have also talked me into a ginger molasses cookie...). I can't wait for the fall season in our new home! Going to be so nice cozying up and settling as the leaves turn and the days shorten. 



Next week this time I'll be at the cabin posting my Thankful Thursday post! Supposed to be gorgeous weather up there. Shouldn't be hard to find some things to be thankful for there!

No comments:

Post a Comment