Thursday 23 July 2015

Thankful Thursday - 5

Some things to be thankful for this week!

1. The opportunity to travel as a married couple. Everyone always told me that before we have kids we MUST enjoy the first few years as a married couple. Just the two of us. They told us we had to travel together. Travelling was never really on my "to do" list in life, but David and I have had a few trips together since our wedding November 10, 2012. For our Honeymoon we spent a week in Mexico at the Royal Hideaway Occidental Resort. For our first anniversary we went to LA and Disneyland for a week. We also went to Europe for 3 weeks in 2014 and visited many countries (post on this coming up!). On top of those trips, we've done many mini-trips to the cabin since we got married, which are a great way to reconnect and enjoy each other's company. 


 Mexican Honeymoon

Sailing in LA on our 1st Anniversary

European Vacation August 2014

2. Grandparents. I am lucky enough to still have three grandparents in my life. David lost his Grandpa last year in January, and that really makes me realize how fortunate I am!

We had dinner and played a couple friendly games of crib with Oma De Jong the other day.

3. Coffee. I love my one cup of coffee every morning. My day doesn't really start until I've finished it off. I can't wait until we've moved into our new place and I can sit on the balcony and have a cup of coffee in the morning sun!



No comments:

Post a Comment