Thursday 16 July 2015

Thankful Thursday - 4

How is it Thankful Thursday time again already?!
I'm going to have to start getting creative!

1. My Mykonos picture. When we were in Greece last year, David took this picture for me and then for Christmas he had it blown up onto a canvas for me. Every time someone comes into my office they comment on that picture. When I got my new job/office, David said I could hang it up there! I look at it every day and it takes me back to our whirlwind trip to Europe last year. What an amazing time. 

2. Friends that have babies. This is baby Henry, Katrina and Brayden's son. He was born June 9th and I got to visit him on his 1 month birthday (is it called a birthday?). Baby cuddles are great therapy!



3. Progression of equality in USA. A few weeks ago it was ruled that all 50 states will allow same-sex couples to marry. I understand this can be a touchy subject, but I am happy to see that people who are in love and want to be committed in this way are now able to. I want to be in a world where everyone is equal and loved; free from oppression. 


No comments:

Post a Comment