Tuesday 5 January 2021

25 Weeks (ZACK MORRIS' BRICK PHONE) - 3.0: Dec 29-Jan 4

 I've felt like I was 25 weeks since I was 10 weeks pregnant, so I finally feel the appropriate gestation! Haha



  • I still can't figure out baby's position for the life of me. I'm quite sure baby is still breech, but is also transverse sometimes and is just all over the place. Lots of movement! :)
  • I have started having some tailbone/SI joint pain on my right side. It's not constant, but I notice it more if I've been up and at 'em for a while. Just another reason to rest my body I suppose! It's definitely not as bad as it was with Emilia at this point. All my hard work (working out) is paying off greatly!!
  • If I am sitting on the floor and leaning up against the couch or something I accidentally put too much pressure on my tailbone and literally cannot get up after. I need help to get up and then have a hard time walking for a few minutes. 
  • I can't sleep on my back. My body wakes me up when I roll to my back for too long. Note to pregnant ladies out there concerned about their sleeping position - your body will let you know! listen to your body!
  • I had my Glucose testing and other blood work at 25 weeks 6 days, so I'll get my results probably when I turn 26 weeks. I have an appointment coming up next week with the midwife, so hopefully I can get some questions answered and hear about my results then.
  • Every so often the reality of what another baby means for our family hits me. I'm excited, but also soaking up this time of freedom now while I can. (Freedom being two more self-sufficient/independent children who keep each other company). I'm so curious what this year will look like for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment