Thursday 31 October 2019

Thankful Thursday - 201

This week I am thankful for...

1. David is published again! That shoot that was arguably the biggest one of his career so far? Yea. It went amazing. The article went live on Monday and the pictures look great! We're not allowed to publish any of the photos that they purchased for 90 days, and I don't have them on my computer, but here is a link to the article. So cool! It is an online magazine called Curbed, and it's for their "House Calls" section. Another bonus is that he is given credit at the top of the article, and his name links straight to his website. 

2. Sherlock is healthy. It's funny how you don't realize how valuable something is to you until you fear for their life. I've had a little too much of that this last month, but Mr. Sherman is healthy and happy and we're so grateful for it! (If you missed it, he was sick this weekend and we got scared about pancreatitis). 



3. Work Schedule. Work has been so wonderfully flexible. On Monday I was not feeling well at all, and the boss could see that. I made a mistake writing a cheque two times in a row. The same cheque had to be re-done twice... I'm a perfectionist so this was mortifying! Of course you have to photocopy your duds and send them to the book-keeper too, so they can see how pathetic you are haha! Anyway, that was the last straw for me that day. Obviously my brain was as sore as my throat and body, so it was time to go home! Yesterday I had to leave a little early as well because Dave had a shoot. I love Wednesdays. I go in to the office for 5 hours in the morning, and when I come home the kids have just gone to bed. It's like 5 hours of me-time doing something productive, followed by 2.5 hours of me-time to do whatever I want! Yesterday it was going through photos for Shutterfly stuff and typing up a blog or two!

Today we went to Tynehead and met up with Ashley, Isabelle and Oakley :)


Wish us luck with Halloween tonight! David is setting up our yard. Come check it out! I have low expectations for Trick or Treating, but hope to get the kids in their costumes for a picture at some point haha!

1 comment:

  1. Davids pictures are great from that house article!!

    ReplyDelete