Thursday 21 June 2018

Thankful Thursday - 137

Feeling a little melancholy this morning. Just exhausted and tired of not having time/space to take care of myself as much as I take care of everyone/everything else. 
However, there is still much to be thankful for.

1. Summer heat. I refuse to be one of the people that complains when it's overcast/raining/snowing AND when it's not and sunny. Yes it was sweltering in our townhouse, but I am grateful for the sunshine still!




First trip to the water park. He wasn't overly fond of it... A little overwhelmed, but he did enjoy the little bridge!

Katrina, Henry would have been in heaven! A huge dump truck and a loader right outside our yard moving rocks around all day 3 days straight!


2. Fathers. I'm so grateful my kids get to grow up with a loving, involved dad and grandparents. 


Dad and Dom watching the "tractor" load up rocks outside our house


3. Health. Yes, I'm tired. Yes, Dom is teething and miserable. Yes, I sleep a max of 3 hours at a time. Yes, I'm busy catering to everyone else's needs. But YES, we are all healthy! We are a generally healthy household and I try not to take it for granted!



I'm so scared he's going to accidentally sit on her head one time. He's over 30lb. That would not be good!

Her hair is so crazy.

Love this top that perfectly frames her double chin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment