Thursday 7 June 2018

Thankful Thursday - 135

This week I am thankful for...

1. Getting more brave being a mom of 2. I actually did a full outing completely on my own today with both kids! They were even both awake the whole time and needy. I survived! Haha. This is a big hurdle to get over, so hopefully I can continue to get more adventurous. I went to storytime today as my outing. 
No pictures of said storytime outing, but here's some cuteness anyway!

*Sidebar. How am I a mom of 2?*






2. Smiles! Emilia is an early smiler. She's been giving us social smiles since about 3 weeks. Instead of trying to get a good picture of her smiles, I have just been enjoying them. 

Caught a half smile on video!

Here's a video of some of Dom's first smiles at 5 weeks.


3. A content baby. Honestly, I am grateful every day that Emilia is an easier (happier) newborn than Dom was. It also helps that Dom is a relatively easy toddler most of the time. The combination makes the transition from 1-2 kids that much easier. 

She doesn't cry in the "bath" or during diaper changes. What a difference from Dom!


 
Any tips for baby acne? I presume it's just going to go away on its own...

Nap time!

One day I'll have something to write about that isn't just my babies. That is just the season we're in right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment