Friday 11 May 2018

40 Weeks (RED PANDA/WATERMELON) - 2.0: May 8-14


I could definitely not be bothered to put makeup on or comb my hair for these photos. I could barely get into these leggings and tshirt! Haha

Well, I honestly did not think I'd be here writing this post as I hit 40 weeks of pregnancy. I sincerely expected this baby to be out of here long ago. I no longer have expectations; only hopes. 


My countdown is complete...

The mug I made has never been so applicable. (I anticipate many more mug-relevant days ahead)

Caught a glimpse of my shadow the other day. No wonder people back out of grocery aisles as I walk in! Yikes! I'd run away too if I were them!

  • I started out the week by getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing my entire main floor. I cleaned a bathroom, all the counters/cupboards, and the top of the fridge. This then completely exhausted me and I have all the regrets, haha!
  • Since baby seems to be stubbornly in posterior position, I booked a chiropractor appointment to try open up my pelvis so baby would have more room to move. Here's hoping it helps! Sure felt good. 

UPDATE: I guess it helped! I went into labor at 8:30pm the day I turned 40 Weeks (May 8), and Emilia Carolyn Kimber was born at 1:52am on May 9! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment