Thursday 19 December 2019

Thankful Thursday - 206

This week I am thankful for...

1. Little Miss Claus. Dom wore this Santa suit on his first Christmas, and it just so happens to actually fit Emilia this year! I really hope we can get an actual (camera) picture of her wearing it. 


2019 - It looks like she's saying "Ho Ho Ho!" Really she's saying, "Off Off Off!"


2018 - I forgot we did this. She was SWIMMING in it!

2017 - I love how much more he fills this thing out and he's not even 1 here!

2. Beer Pong Practice. We're having our family Christmas on Saturday and we're having a tournament of games, with the winner donating the money won to the charity of their choice. The final game to determine the winner is going to be beer pong, so we thought we should probably brush up on our skills and make sure our kitchen still works for beer pong. Yup! Nothing has changed since last New Years



3. New Christmas Traditions. We went to Lafarge Lake this weekend, and I think it'll become a tradition! It was a super pleasant, not stressful outing.



4. Strong selfie-game. The kids, not me... I hate selfies.

He's got that squinch down pat. Who wants to sponsor me to get a new phone with a great camera?! #firstworldproblems

Oh my gosh, Emilia's face! Hahaha "CHEEEEEESE!" 
Also, my kids are always naked. They just hate clothes, I don't know!

5. Quiet activities for me. Natalia lent me a couple easy puzzles, and I did both of them this week! I worked on them downstairs in the office while watching a movie on the projector. David had some work to do, so he was working at his desk behind me. It's almost like a date night right? Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment