Tuesday 10 December 2019

Lately

Lately...

Family Christmas light walk followed by some hot chocolate! Not an ideal walk for Sherlock, but we had fun :)

Similar selfie two years ago <3

I finally (after 6 months) treated myself to a haircut. We decided to not take off much length, but lighten it up significantly. I have so much hair that when it grows out I can't style it at all because it's too heavy! It's now light and healthy and when I curl it it stays!! 


On Saturday we went to Jaia and Jag's combined birthday party! It was really busy there, but I got to connect with Janine for a few minutes, and catch up with Robin & Michelle who I hadn't seen in well over a year. The kids did great too!

Oh Chandler...

Janine's nephew Wyatt is 14 months old, and was wearing the same colour as Dom and Emilia. He was trying to share toys with Emilia and he has the same straight blonde hair. They looked so adorable together. 

This is Dom saying, "Cheeeeese!" for a photo haha!



It's blurry, but it's the only one where Dom doesn't look like he's hiding from the scariest beings ever (see two pictures below haha!)

These three over two years ago! (Dom, Jaia, Olivia)


Sunday morning snuggles with Sherlock while Dave slept in a little bit.


Dom has been going to Cornerstone at church the last 3 or 4 weeks. They're not supposed to start until they're 3, but he decided he was done with nursery, and seems to enjoy Cornerstone much more. He actually let me leave for a little bit at the end. I just told him I had to go pee and left, and then popped back in to let him know I was back, and then left again! He's growing up so much. 



Coloring his craft with/beside Henry & Mikaela

Sunday afternoon my parents got us all tickets to go see "It's a Wonderful Christmas-ish Holiday" in Vancouver. We drove with S&A, and met at Adam's work first for a quick beer and a game of ping pong. 


We lost, but I played relatively well :)

I really enjoyed the show. I always love seeing live theatre, and allowed myself to be sucked into the story. I laughed, I cried... It was really well done! 

Afterwards, we all drove up to Adam & Aly's house a few blocks away and enjoyed some soup, charcuterie, wine and Earnest ice cream! It's not often that we get all 12 of us together, so we went around the circle and everyone shared what's been going on in their lives. We are all getting together again on the 21st for our Christmas celebration. This year everyone is putting money into a pot, and we're doing a games tournament with the winner getting all the money to donate to a charity of their choice. So looking forward to it!



Tomorrow is my 28th birthday, and I'm feeling pretty 28 haha. I feel older; like I should be in my 30's by now! I guess that's what happens when you get married when you're 20 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment