Thursday 30 August 2018

Thankful Thursday - 146

This week I'm thankful for...

1. My brothers. I don't see very many families who are quite as close as my brothers and I. Given the choice, we will happily hang out with each other on any given day and it's always a good time. We are all very different, but we share the same values and are able to be vulnerable and honest with each other. Is it a fluke? Is it something my parents did raising us? Whatever it is, I wish for my children to share this together some day. 



2. Purging. I went on a bit of a rampage this week clearing stuff out of our place. The amount of stuff we have kicking around is driving me bonkers. A lot of it is because with having kids come a lot of stuff, but I'm trying to cut back where I can. It feels so good to have clear floors and an organized closet!

3. My Little Muggle. How cute is this? I can't even.




4. Sherlock got groomed! Finally Sherlock is getting a little love. 





5. Family Photos. This was a last second decision because I realized it had been almost exactly a year since we took photos at my parents' house with Dom. You can tell by our disheveled appearance that it wasn't planned and we weren't mentally prepared haha. 





Last year... looking more rested and put together!




6. Not cooking. We were out for dinner Tuesday and Wednesday night this week. I enjoy cooking, but only when I have the time, energy and forethought for it. It's great to not know what we're eating for dinner and then be invited out. Yes please!


Nice visit with Omama as well! Bonus!

7. Janine is in town! Janine and Jaia came over for a visit the other day. She's posted on Instagram now, so I guess it's official... Janine is also pregnant again! A baby boy due December 30!!! 



Dom seemed pretty infatuated with Jaia. He was so cute, always looking her straight in the eye when trying to communicate something to her. And then playing peekaboo around the swing.


Jaia was really good and gentle with Emilia. Gives Janine some hope for when baby #2 comes this year!

She's so cute it hurts.

Kisses! Em is all in haha.

Aaaanad just for good measure, here's a couple funny pictures of Dom from the last couple days :)




No comments:

Post a Comment