Thursday 27 April 2017

Thankful Thursday - 86 (Sherlock Edition)

Hi, I'm Sherlock!



Mom let me do my own post this week! I am thankful for...


1. Lazy Days. Much of my time is spent at home. At least now I have some company! This way I get to nap on the couch, in my crate, on the deck... so many naps!



2. My New Buddy. I'm not sure I get all the fuss about this little human, but I can tell you I do love to lick his fingers, ears and face. I am the designated "poop checker", and any time Mom & Dad put him down on the floor I try hard to get as close as possible. I reserve my snuggles for Dom instead of Mom & Dad. 

Keeping a close eye on him.

This balcony is where I spend 75% of my time during the day. When Dom came to join me, I couldn't resist a snuggle!


3. Night Out! Every Wednesday night Mom takes me to agility. This is my one hour each week where the sole focus of Mom is on me! I revel in it. I have so much fun, and work so hard! 


Take a break?! I don't even know what that means!

No comments:

Post a Comment