Thursday 13 April 2017

Thankful Thursday - 84

I forgot to post last week! Oops...

This week I'm grateful for...

1. Meeting Samuel. Katrina & Brayden were in town for a wedding and to have Sam baptized. I got the pleasure of having tea with Katrina, Henry and Sam on Tuesday. I can't wait for this summer when they move home and are living just 5 minutes away!

Dominic, Sam & Isla. All born within 6 weeks of each other!

Exactly 6 Weeks apart! Best Friends forever!

Little Sam is such a sweetheart! I got some smiles even :)


Dom just chilling on the couch.

2. SweetLegs. I bought my first pair of SweetLegs before Christmas, and have been wanting more ever since! Yesterday I finally took the plunge and bought three more pairs! It's the little things... I was so excited and can't wait to wear them all over! They're sooooo comfortable!


Awful phoot of me, but check out these leggings! Sooo far out of my comfort zone!

3. Sunset. I love that we have a view from our house. The below picture is taken from our kitchen window (above the sink). Not a bad sight to see!




4. The cuteness. Dom is feeling a hundred thousand times better than a few weeks ago. I can only assume it is from the Zantac we have him on. He is such a jolly goof (most of the time) when he's awake. On the downside, he has stopped sleeping well :(. Naps are a struggle, and he's been up every 1.5-2.5 hours at night for the last two weeks, just because he wants his soother, yet he keeps pulling it out of his own mouth! Exhausted mom here!!



 
Very seriously reading his Winnie the Pooh book on our walk




Loves his Teddy Bear!

Much Cheeks.

Starting him young

No comments:

Post a Comment