Thursday 20 April 2017

Thankful Thursday - 85

Ah ha! I remembered this time!

This week, I am thankful for...

1. Great Oma D. Dom & I went for coffee & pie with my Oma today. The last few times she saw Dom he was pretty cranky, so it was great to get together on a better day. I have to say, I absolutely loved watching them interact, and Oma chatting with D. So much love!





In true Renee fashion, I couldn't commit to just one photo :)
Dom Really liked Oma's patterned shirt and sparkly necklace.

2. Nap Time! What's one of the best things about being on Maternity Leave? Nap time! Today I was able to prep dinner, have a glass of wine, visit with Scott and write this blog post all while Dom napped! Oma sure tired him out! (Thanks Oma!)


Shepherd's Pie in the making!

"Did I hear you peeling carrots?"

Beautiful day for some 12 noon wine on the balcony!

3. My own vehicle. While there are definitely cons to having two vehicles between David and I, I have to say I really enjoy having the freedom I have. If we only had one, I'd be pretty trapped at home since David is out most of the day doing photo shoots, or has to have the ability to do so. Also, I love my car...


The day we got the new car last year. 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe XL

Bonus. This...

<3 My heart <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness your car!! We are struggling with this right now. A second vehicle is so unnecessary while Brayd is in school, but I am going to be Trapped with a capital T this summer!! Trying to figure out how we can get a vehicle for just four months...

    ReplyDelete