Thursday 7 April 2016

THROWBACK Thursday!

This week I decided to do something a LITTLE different.
Instead of doing a Thankful Thursday, I'll do a Throwback Thursday!

We were going through old photos the other day, and these jumped out at me. There are MANY more that I could post, and maybe one day will, but enjoy these pictures to start!
I tried to semi-organize them chronologically. Also, there is a special little treat for you at the end when you get there!


**Some of these photos I've shared before in an old post from last year**


The high-school sweethearts that started it all. They met and started dating in high-school, and then got married on December 20, 1986. 

Shortly after, Jeff (right) was born and just 17 months later Adam (left) joined the family as well!



I came along in December 1991!

My first birthday - cake smash!

Oh to be one again so I can eat my chocolate cakes shamelessly like this.

Taking some of my first steps down the hallway at our old house in Whalley.

Mom and I lounging on the most fashionable couch!

22 months after I was born, Scott came into the picture and I was no longer the youngest in the family! I'm bottle-feeding my doll while Mom feeds Scott.
{I think this doll came from Aunty Sonya(?)}

My 2nd birthday.


We were caught in a torrential downpour on our walk through the neighborhood.
Left to Right: Jeff, Renee, Dad, Scott, Adam

Scott and I strutting our stuff in the driveway. My outfit confuses me here. Sweater, no pants, blue socks, and Sunday shoes?


This table we're all kneeling on is still in the family today!

Birthday party fun in my loft bed. 
Left to Right: Jeff, Jordan, Stephanie, Ashley, me, Adam, Rachel
 

Fun at the cabin started young! Myself, Taylor and Scott in the hammock out front.

Dad helping me feed the ducks at the bird sanctuary

As promised! Here's the special treat for the end! Came across these puppy pictures of Jewel the other day. So so so cute!

Seriously... Could she be any more adorable?

She remained quite the looker as she grew up too!


Hope you enjoyed this little snippet of my childhood! I love seeing people's baby pictures, so I figured I'd share some of mine! Maybe next time I'll get some of David in there too :)


1 comment:

  1. You're such a little Dutch girl sitting in the dandelions! I love old pictures.

    ReplyDelete