Thursday 21 April 2016

Thankful Thursday - 41

This week I'm thankful for...

1. An early start to patio season. As mentioned in my previous post, we had an outdoor dinner on Karen and Darcy's patio last weekend! We also purchased a little propane firepit to have in our yard for the summer, and we're working on building a patio back there too! (Anyone have good leads on some 16"x16" paving stones? Anyone really good at building patios?)


Yum. I could talk about good wine too!

2. TINY puppies. Our next-door neighbour has two chihuahuas that she breeds (ethically or not, I'm not sure. Ignorance is bliss). They had two puppies 9 weeks ago, and I just saw them for the first time the other day. I'm not a chihuahua fan necessarily, but I love animals, so I was pretty excited. Sherlock too!


This is Lincoln. He's super sweet. His sister is much smaller. Maybe the size of... a larger coffee mug? Whatever... she's super adorable too, and tri-coloured.

Sherlock was so gentle and curious with the puppies. I love seeing his softer side. Usually he's just bonkers!


3. Snapchat Face-Swap. Why have I not been doing this forever? David and I were having a disagreement, and then I pulled out snapchat and started playing with the filters. A. the technology is amazing. B. I ended up crying I was laughing so hard. Here's a couple sneak peeks of our lovely moments. (I may or may not have David's permission to post... easier to ask for forgiveness than persmission right?)


HAHA!! Oh this is just so bad on so many levels... and so so confusing. 


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was an ethical/non-ethical way to breed? So there's my ignorance... you'll have to teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppy mill vs non. How often mom is having puppies, is another- usually two rounds is max with a year apart. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya those sorts of things as well as I don't know whether they've looked into the genealogy of the parents to see if their lines are clear for any genetic diseases.
      They'd be called "backyard breeders" unless they're registered in which case that's perfect! Haha

      Delete