Wednesday 27 July 2022

Lately

Photo dump of life the last week or so!



Reliving their cabin memories

Making a card for Rebecca's birthday. I love Emilia's people <3



Playdate and lunch with Aunty Ashleigh and Phoebe. Lots of hand holding!



Emilia and I went to Costco and picked up one of these picnic tables for $30! Great deal. And they fold flat which is amazing.

No pictures, but Dave had a poker night on Friday night. He didn't get to bed until 230 am...

It's been too hot for Sherlock to walk, but we're trying to keep his weight down after he lost a bunch at the cabin. Emilia and I took him swimming at Noel Booth. It's been a long time, but it was nice and quiet and the water was relatively clean! 

His #1 favourite activity in life


We got VIP access to a garage sale and Dom picked up some rollerblades. He's very determined to learn. He's been out on them twice and has great balance, but still working on the coordination to get the strides and movement right.





Lots of Eva spam! She's just always around and more still than the big kids haha. We went to Rebecca's 4th birthday party on Sunday after naptime. The weather was warm, but comfortable, and we hardly saw the big kids again which was nice! Last time they got into old Halloween candy. This time it was Tic Tacs... Making memories with their cousin haha. Apparently this was the only pictures I got of that!

Monday was in the 30s, so we went and beat the heat at Jeff & Marta's. We went around 1015, had lunch, put Eva down for her nap, and played in the yard. We couldn't get the nozzle unscrewed from the hose to put out the sprinkler, but we created our own with the spray nozzle and this chair.


Everyone's up!



I set up the pool and we ate dinner outside since it was quite hot in our house. Maybe we should get AC... 



The kids got to watch Cars too. I just wanted to keep people from moving around too much in our house and heating it up even more. 

Yesterday was so so hot. In the morning I went to spin and then got a surprise massage when Mom could no longer make her appointment. I scrambled for childcare and Kirstin ended up watching all 3 kids so I could go! I may have cried a tear of happiness. It's been a LONG time.

Not long after naptime we were back over there since their house stays cooler than ours. We had dinner together, put the kids to bed, and then Dave and I were back over again in the evening haha. Making up for lost time after not getting to hang out for weeks!


This morning the kids and I went for a playdate with Michael, Noah & Rachel. Took the kids a bit to warm up, but by the end they were finally playing nicely of course! Afterwards I called Dave as he'd just finished up a meeting with Marta, and we met up at McDonald's for a special lunch for the littles. I think we've had McDonald's once before? They felt pretty cool! And there was AC so... ya.




A year ago I was blogging multiple times per week and doing yoga nearly every day. I don't know how I had so much more time back then! Yeesh! This is my life now. Barely keeping up! Or not keeping up, but sacrificing the things that can be sacrificed haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment