Thursday 9 September 2021

Thankful Thursday - 271

 Wow it's been busy!
This week I am thankful for...

1. A visit with BoBo Moma. Oma broke her hip a couple weeks ago and had to have surgery. This woman has 15 lives, I swear! We visited her on Saturday and you would never have known the difference!

Look at all these smiles <3 Eva Affina & Affina!






2. Back to work. I am back in the office now one day per week in the office. It's a busy time as we have a few events coming up, so I'll have to try to find a balance of getting the rest of my work done at home while also parenting. I'm looking forward to preschool starting up next week! Both the big kids will be out from 9-1 Tuesday and Thursday!

No pictures of work because that's boring, but here are some of me going out and doing things with the kids!

I was very brave and took all three to the library all by myself! They did great. It was completely a nonstress activity.

Mom watched Eva last week for a bit while Dave went to basketball. I took the big kids up to the park. Nice to spend time with just them!

This poor girl has been a serious victim of middle-child syndrome lately. I feel terrible. I'll have to do something special with just her and I someday soon when I get the chance.

Running home from the park. When did they get so big???


3. Baby Owen and all the cousins! I am so excited for this next stage of life.

4. Eva is almost 5 months old. Every day she learns something new. A couple days ago it was how to grab her feet. Today it was grabbing everything and bringing it to her mouth. She's a ray of sunshine <3




5. Dom's first visit to the dentist! We'd been meaning to do this for a long time, but we don't have dental benefits, so it took me a long time to bite the bullet and do it. We prepped him lots the two days leading up to his appointment, and he did amazing. He was quite nervous, but we talked about and welcomed those feelings. He didn't talk to the dentist, but he followed all the direction. It was "supposed" to be just an intro to the dentist, maybe count his teeth, show him the tools, etc. He did so great. They actually got to do all that, plus polish his teeth, floss, do the fluoride treatment and do a full exam. I am so proud. He was also sooo proud! 

He brought his favourite blanket to help him feel safe


Check out this champ!

6. Family walk to the park. Okay well it wasn't exactly a walk. Dave and the kids drove up there so Dave could play basketball and they could play on the playground. Then I walked up with Sherlock and Eva to join them. We all drove home because it was bedtime for Eva, and Sherlock was too hot to walk. 

First time in the swing!




He bought this little net thing that sort of sits on top of a rim for those hoops that don't have nets. Kinda handy!


No comments:

Post a Comment