Thursday 7 September 2017

Thankful Thursday - 100

Wow. This marks my 100th Thankful Thursday post! That makes at least 100 weeks of blogging? I guess so! Just over two years! Wow... That's pretty cool!

This week I'm grateful for....


1. Family Photos. We asked Scott to snap some shots of us on David's camera the other day at my parents' house. I think they turned out pretty well!



The kids acting up ;)

Oh how far we've come since Christmas 2014!



2. The cabin. I cannot believe we are privileged enough to have the ability to go to this amazing place every year for my whole life. It is easily my favorite and most relaxing place. I am grateful for the memories made, and the years spent there with family. 




3. Seeing Janine! When you only get to see one of your best friends two or three times a year it's a big deal. Her daughter, Jaia, was born Christmas day (two days before Dom). She is a little spitfire! Loves attention and is go go go! She's crawling like crazy and climbing up on everything and loves to get a reaction. She's so sweet. Dom is more subdued. Playing quietly by himself, and chatting more when there's less people around. He did LOVE the dog, Diezel though! So many smiles and giggles for him. Gorgeous dog, and great with the babies. 





Janine was more concerned with the Diezel kisses than Dom was clearly.


Dom likes to pet the dog, Jaia likes to pet Dom's noggin.
"Hey Jaia, you like my ride??"






4. Fall is coming! Noticed on my walk yesterday morning that the leaves were starting to turn! Bring on the pumpkin spice lattes (all 1 that I get every year b/c who can afford $6 coffees!), leggings, boots, vests, pumpkins and COMFORT FOOD!!





No comments:

Post a Comment