Monday 18 September 2017

Lately

I've been a little MIA from the blogging lately. Things have been busy as usual, but mostly I've just been slacking! Here's what we've been up to the last little while. 

We had the pleasure of attending Ashley & Brian's Engagement party on September 9. SO happy for the beautiful couple! Can't wait for their big day next year <3





We also got to have another visit with Charlotte's (Sherlock's sister) puppies! They're unbelievably cute. So glad we're lucky enough to do this!















The rest of the time has been spent taking care of Dom. He has his first real cold and has been utterly miserable. It started overnight on Saturday. He woke up crying, which he rarely does, so I went to check on him and found him BOILING up and having a hard time breathing his chest was so congested. I picked him up and he was just like a limp noodle and flopped onto my shoulder. That is so not like him. He's not a cuddler, but we stripped him down, gave him some Motrin and he slept on me for half an hour. His breathing was super shallow and noisy. We were pretty concerned and I was mentally preparing for a trip to the hospital if he didn't improve. However, half an hour later he lifted his head and said, "Ma Ma Ma Ma..." and blew some raspberries. At that point I knew he was getting better and put him back to bed. He still whimpered every hour or so, but slept in the next day. Today he's still pretty miserable. Lots of cuddles, meds, fluids and sleep for him! Poor thing! Hopefully it clears up soon. His little voice and breathing is so sad sounding!





All the rules are out the window for this sickie! Morning time in our bed?! Lucky guy!

Best smile I got out of him this morning :(

So many snuggles on the couch <3 Hope you feel better soon Dom! And don't pass it on to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment