Thursday 6 July 2017

Thankful Thursday - 94



1. Free Shaw Cable. Shaw called us and offered 3 months free cable with their new system they're testing out. Great! We'll take it! I have no need for cable, and hardly use it, but it comes in handy every so often. David just wishes it was hockey season!



2. The Greenbelt. Right beside our complex there is a walking path and grass field. We go here multiple times per week with Sherlock to throw the ball. While it doesn't entirely make up for having a small yard, it is super convenient to have it so close! It's close enough that we can zip out while Dom is sleeping and the baby monitor reaches. 

Sherlock doing what he loves most!

There is often chalk cities and roads on the path, but this time I found an apology letter. "Sorry Mommy eating lolly pop" 
So cute.

3. Great Bidding Site Finds. Last week when Dom got his shots, they had this wooden activity cube at Public Health. He seemed really intrigued by it and was happily sitting playing with it while I did a survey. That's when I decided I needed one! I was on Facebook later on and saw one come up on the bidding site! They are regular $160 or so, and I got it for $30! STEAL! :)

Excited about his new toy!

I got these puzzles for $3.50 from the same people. Storing them away for a later day when Dom starts to "get" puzzles!

4. Organizing! I haven't re-organized our pantry since we moved in almost 2 years ago. It was way overdue, and I used this morning's nap time to take on the task! Feeling clean :)



Horrible pictures, but you get the poInt!

5. Summer Days. Summer means sitting around naked (for the baby...) and hanging out in the shade with my best buds! <3



1 comment: