Tuesday 11 July 2017

Summer Nights

Another full weekend! 
Friday during the day I went to hang out with Shadow for a bit because my parents were out of town. What that turned into was me sticking Dom on the floor and enjoying a glass of wine and some ice cream. 


I went for a walk in the afternoon and came across this patio table on the side of the road. WHAT?! We've been wanting a patio table since we moved in almost two years ago! Things are just so expensive. It seems silly, but it finally feels like home! I sit out here every day already!


Friday evening Adam came over to play some games and ended up staying the night. He brought over this cheeky bottle of wine. Nice Rack from Backdoor Vineyards.


Nachos and cards on our new table! I was so shocked to come across this table that we actually left a note on the homeowner's door with our phone number in case it was a misunderstanding haha. 

On Saturday David had the guys over for a Poker Night. That means I get to do whatever I want which I love! Started off the evening with bed time for Dom!


Courtney was over as well, and we shared a bottle of wine and read our books on the balcony. Yes. Bliss.


Hung out outside till dark!

G&T Night cap with fresh mint from the garden :P

The rest of the weekend was business as usual. Family dinners, walks at Tynehead, and puttering around the house :)

This guy is suddenly becoming a boy instead of a baby. He has so much personality and is developing preferences and ways of communication (reaching, etc.). I am loving it!

Quick break from kissing Mommy to smile for the camera!

I spent hours watching the news over the weekend tracking the wildfires. We have some family and friends who are affected by some of them, so it hits a little closer to home. Praying lots for all the cities and families, animals and livelihoods being impacted. Doing the rain dance big time! Also especially since Adam is getting married on July 22 in the Okanagan. I really hope it's not too smokey. 

Dom helping Dad out with some work. He LOVES pressing buttons, so we opened a word document and let him mash away at they keyboard haha. 



1 comment: