Thursday 23 February 2017

Thankful Thursday - 78

Barely able to find time this week to type up this post!

This week I'm thankful for...


1. Lovely "High Tea" experience at Enchanted Cake Studio & Tea Salon in Langley for a friend's birthday! It was nice first of all to get out of the house for a little bit and visit with some girls, but also the tea and snacks were delicious! It's a new place, and I'd recommend :)




2. Dog Agility. Last week and this week David stayed home with Dom while I took Sherlock out to agility. Boy does Sherlock ever cherish this hour with me, uninterrupted by the baby. He is so focused and motivated to work. I feel bad that he only gets an hour a week of my undivided attention, but it's better than nothing right?!



3. Uncles. Little Dominic was born to three Gerber uncles, and I've thoroughly enjoyed watching them all get to know him and bond. It's a little more fun now that he's interactive, but right from day 1 they loved him. So much so, that they were at the hospital at 3am to see him after he was born. 

Snuggling with Uncle Jeff

Staring at Uncle Adam

Smiling at Uncle Scott

1 comment:

  1. I've never done high tea! So cute with all his uncles :) :)

    ReplyDelete