Thursday 16 February 2017

Thankful Thursday - 77

This week has been pretty good so far!
To start, Dominic slept 5 hours straight two nights ago, and then 4.5 hours straight last night! He also let me sleep in till 9am yesterday! This morning he was up by 730, but has been napping lots so I had time to nap and blog! Hooray for growth spurt!
I am thankful for...

1. The cuteness. Having a baby that tends to be rather fussy and unpredictable can be exhausting. Let me tell you though... these moments make it worth it. Some days I just want a break from being "Mom". But then I see how big he's getting and how quickly time is going and I change my mind!


Fuzzy, but hilarious face!
 
This is his chatty face


Smiles for Dad

All tuckered out after his happy morning!

I have a bunch of adorable videos from this morning... Here's a selection of two of them! Haha

Oh my heart

2. Valentine's Day Date! David and I never ever celebrate Valentine's Day. This year, however, Scott & Courtney offered to watch Dom for us for a couple hours so we could go do whatever we want. We opted for dinner out, as that's our favorite kind of date night... good food and drinks together! We risked having no reservations and went to Cactus Club. We were seated in the lounge in 30 seconds! Amazing! It was great to get out with just the two of us, but I feel like we have to do it a few more times before we're able to really "date" each other, and not just be caught up in lack of sleep and stress and baby-talk!

Lettuce Wraps & Butternut Squash Soup to start

BBQ Duck Sandwich to share

Caramel Mousse for Dessert!

3. The snow. I know... it was a major pain in the butt, but I liked it, so shh! :) 


2 comments: