Thursday 22 June 2023

Kids Say

This is a collection of SOME things the kids have said over the last 8 months. I forget to document most of the ridiculous things that are said because they are constant, but I do love it. 

Me: Oh Sherlock.
Eva: Oh Cocky.

Dom: Smell my knee pit!

Dom mixing up his words: Here's your handicap (fanny pack)

Dom: Pumpkins are disgusting. I think they're icky.
Me: What do you think is icky about them?
Dom: The fibrous strands

Emilia: Mom, what's the culture? (Trying to ask about a cauldron at Halloween)

Emilia: Can we go on the sidewalk so I can try and bounce on the curve? (Balance on the curb)

Emilia: We are giMORNous! (Ginormous)

Me: We should go see the salmon run at Tynehead!
Emilia: I want to see them jump out of the pool and run!

Emilia: Ingredients! Ingredients! Look at the ingredients! (pointing to the Christmas tree)
Dominic plainly: Emilia. They're called ornaments. 

In Dec 2022, Eva calls Dominic "Mockimee" and Sherlock "Yackee" <3

Dom opens the fridge: Yogurt makes the dream work.

Dom holds up the wine opener in the morning: Umm... whyyyyyyy is the ice cream scoop out?

Emilia playing with glow sticks in the bath, talking to herself: I just gotta line these up to have some more pinnacles. (tentacles)

Dom randomly at dinner: I think you're the best mommy. And I really love you. Even though you get mad sometimes I still love you.

The moment Pastor Dave starts talking at the Christmas Eve service, Dom says, "Put your hand up mom, I want you to tell that guy it's my birthday in three days!"

Dom: If we're having gnocchi for dinner I'd munch that down like a dog.

Me: Eva. Did you poop?
Eva: No poopy
Dom: She's a good complicator! Like she told you she didn't have any poop! (Communicator)

Dom & Emilia discussing the future in the back seat. 
D: I think I'll be a hockey player. Probably for LA. And Emilia, you'll be my wife. 
E: No. But I'm marrying mommy. 
D: Well you can't marry a grown up when you're a kid!

Oma explained why it's dangerous to swallow magnets because they can get stuck in your intestines. 
D: Well you can poop them out!
Oma: No, they could get really stuck.
E: If you were an elephant you could just stick your trunk way down there and pull them out!

Eva: Knock knock
Me: Who's there?
Eva: Chicken
Me: Chicken who?
Eva: Cow.

Emilia gets something on the third try
E: Yay! I got it in the threeth one!

Emilia: I'm never going to have kids. Because I just don't want to have to deal with them. And then you're going to be my wife!

Me to Dave: Can I get a neck massage, I have a headache. 
Dave mutters: I could use a full body massage. 
Dom: But dad... What about your private parts?

Me: Evaaaaa
Eva: Yes dear?

Grandpa trying to carry Eva into the water at the beach. 
Eva: ... How about no."

Eva when something doesn't work out: Oh phooey.

Apparently I need to get more pictures of the three kids together. Hard to find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment