Thursday 25 June 2015

Thankful Thursday - 1

A few friends of mine who write blogs have been doing this thing called "Thankful Thursday".
I think it's a great exercise and have decided to adopt it. It keeps us thinking positively, and always looking out for things to be grateful for. 

Without further ado...

1. My Own Office. Back in January, I officially was given my own office at work with my new job as Office Supervisor & Staffing Clerk. Prior to that I was sharing an office space with the other staff at Quibble Creek. There are definitely things I miss about being down there, such as: having people to talk to whenever I like; the practical jokes played on each other; and having Janine to work alongside of to name a few. 
Some things I DON'T miss, and some perks to having my own office include: having my pens stay where I left them; having the down-time and quiet time I so frequently need; the interpersonal drama that inevitably occurs having that many people share a space; the significant amount of down time in my old job. 


2. My (not so) Snuggle Buddy. Sherlock is going to get a whole post to himself this week! Not much to say here, other than he is the best dog we could have hoped for. Love him so much!



3. Our First Home. David and I just signed the mortgage paperwork for our first home. More on this to come as well, but we move in August 29! Can't wait!!
It's in such a great area in Cloverdale. I house-sat in this complex (Ovation) YEARS ago, and since then I always told myself I would life here, and here we are!
I think I will leave it at three items for this week. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment