Tuesday 24 October 2017

Lately

Our life has been a bit of a whirlwind lately, and I haven't really kept up with the blogging. This is what we have been up to the last week or so!


We made a trip to another pumpkin patch! Our realtors we bought our house through, Greg & Liz Holmes, have an event at Hazelmere Pumpkin patch every October. It was an absolutely gorgeous day for it!



Checking out the llama and goats!




Too bright for selfies Mom!

We announced our second pregnancy!!! 



We walked through the neighborhood to see some of the early Halloween decorations.

 

I hosted my first Sweetlegs Pop Up & Shop through Amy and my friends spent all their money and I got (almost) 4 free pairs!!! I now am the proud owner of 10 pairs of sweetlegs. No shame haha!


Sherlock and I entered in an agility trial last weekend. Our first "real" trial in a year. It went... horribly. He was stressed and excitable, and I'm sure I was stressed too. Not worth sharing the videos from this weekend! We did have a couple "good" moments in a couple runs, but 90% of the weekend was just me chasing him around and trying to prevent him from running out of the ring. 
It's too bad, because in class he is amazing. We can do Master's courses in class, but can't even do more than 6 Starters course obstacles in a row at the trial. We will have to keep working on that!



I'm sure there is more even, but this is what my phone has pictures of over the last week! Haha I can't remember what happens unless I have photo evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment